Important Information for Teams Attending the World Series
6 open - $TBA
7 open - $TBA
8 open - $TBA
9AA, 9AAA and 9 Open - $TBA
10AA, 10AAA and 10 Open - $TBA
11AA, 11AAA and 11 Open - $TBA
12AA, 12AAA, and 12 Open - $TBA
13AA, 13AAA, and 13 Open - $TBA
14AA (54/80), 14AAA (60/90), and 14 Open (60/90)- $TBA
1. All rosters must be entered online. NO WRITE IN PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED. If a manager does not have a player listed online and it is discovered by the tournament, the team will be removed from the event and not allowed to continue play.
2. All adds must meet all guidelines listed in the usssa.com rule book. Listing a player on your roster is mandatory but you should also make sure you know that player's entire history of teams he/she have played for. It is the manager's responsibility to insure their roster is correct and in accordance with all USSSA rules. Examples of adds that would not be legal, player with no history, player who was frozen to a higher class team is same season (same or older age team), player with no current year history and comes from a higher class team in prior year.
World Series Entry Fees: These are due by June 20. Refunds will be given on entry fees up until June 20. After June 20, there are no refunds on entry fees. There are no refunds on daily or weekly admission fees for any reasons during the event.
Admission and Sportsmanship:
1. Anyone refusing to wear a wristband or acting in an unsportsmanlike manner will be removed from the event. If removed from the event for unsportsmanlike behavior at the gates or during the event, it will result in said person being removed from the facility for the remainder of the event. Head coaches are responsible for all aspects of their fans. If an issue occurs with a parent, fan, etc associated with a team, the head coach may be suspended for a game, multiple games or the event depending on the severity of the event.
2. Wristbands for admission must be worn at all times. If you are found in a park without a wristband on, you will be asked to leave immediately and you will have to pay to get back in. Any alteration of wristbands to be removed will constitute manipulation of the admission process and individuals will be removed from the event indefinitely. Wristbands may be worn on your wrist only. If you place them on any item (purse, belt loop, hat, etc) the band will be void.
3. There are no refunds on daily or weekly admission fees for any reason.
Pre Order Items
1. Ranger tickets will not be shipped. They will be picked up on July 10th at TBA located at TBA.
2. All pre order items will be picked up at team check on July 10th, 2019 with Ranger Tickets,
3. Deadline for Ranger Tickets is: June 27, 2019 at 9am.
If not ordered through the tournament by the deadline, you may not be able to participate in the Parade of Teams at the Rangers game. Rostered players and 2 adults are the only people that can walk on the field during the parade of teams.
Teams will send a representative to check in on July 10th between the hours of Noon and 8pm to pick up Ranger Tickets and Player Wristbands for the parade of teams. Meeting Location Address:
Any child that is below 36" does not require a ticket; however, if no ticket then the child is required to sit in a parents lap during the game and cannot be allowed to run around. Any child at or above 36" is required to purchase a ticket.
Schedules and Skills
1. Pool Schedules will not be posted until two days before the event. We will do our best to get them out earlier but 2 days prior to the event is the latest they will be out. Points that are not posted by June 26, 2019 can not be guaranteed to be utilized in seeding.
2. Skills competition times will be out 2 days prior to the event. You will be scheduled a specific time and field for your skills competition. We can not change that time once it is issued. If you choose not to do skills, please let us know so we can notify our staff of the empty slot during skills.
3. Teams need to plan on the event starting on July 11 for Rangers and skills, July 12 for games and ending on July 16. July 17 will be an overflow day and will only be used if necessary for bracket games on the final day are canceled due to rain. Only if July 16th is rained out will we use July 17th as an option. It is a last resort. If games can be ruled complete games, they will not be moved to the overflow day.
4. THE TEAM PARADE THIS YEAR IS AT THE RANGER'S GAME. DO NOT BRING ANY BEADS OR OTHER ITEMS TO THROW DURING THE RANGER'S GAME. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO THROW BEADS OR OTHER ITEMS AT A MLB GAME. BANNERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE CARRIED ON THE FIELD THIS YEAR. TEAMS ARE EXPECTED TO WALK OUT ONTO THE FIELD AT A DECENT PACE. PLEASE DONT STOP TO TAKE PICTURES. THERE IS ONLY A SET AMOUNT OF TIME TO GET TEAMS ONTO THE FIELDS AND THE RANGERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO STOP THE PARADE IF IT WILL DELAY THE START OF THE GAME.
5. No steal cleats on portable mounds or on turf fields. No molded cleats on mounds at Texas Star or Softball World.
If you need additional information regarding the USSSA World Series please contact the Tournament Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please remember that we may use Minor League, Major League and NFL Facilities for some of our events. The facilities have the right to modify or adjust any programs as they see fit if weather or other issues arise. If weather issues occur, the parade of teams may be canceled. There are no refunds on tickets if the Rangers have to cancel the parade of teams due to weather issues.
A daily pass bought at any location and a weekly pass will get you in and out of Big League Dreams. All admission will be honored at all parks for this event. BLD does not have an additional admission fee.
For Hotel Information Please email: email@example.com